Sunday, October 24, 2010

Birthday Party Sunday!!!

This coming week is my brothers 19th birthday, on the 28th of October. We decided to do his birthday dinner this weekend instead of doing it Halloween weekend. So this blog post is a little more different than my previous posts.

My brother wanted Pumpkin Pie instead of cake, but we were afraid if some of our friends did not like Pumpkin Pie, so I made Chocolate Cake (We all know you can't go wrong with Chocolate!). As for dinner we had one my of absolute favorites; Fettuccine Alfredo,chicken, salad, garlic bread along with pop, wine, or water.

So I am uploading some pictures of my brother Patt's birthday dinner:


Four Pounds of Fettuccine Noodles!!!


ALFREDO SAUCE!!YUMMY!!!!


My brothers chocolate birthday cake! Patt actually decorate it!



Chocolate Cake and Pumpkin Pie!! yummy!



Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday!!!! It looks so pretty! You have to love candle setting on my camera!!



Patt's first cut into the cake! Make a wish!! I wonder what he wished for...!!



My mom and Mrs. O (the one in the Steeler Jersey....also Steelers one tonight) serving Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Cake!!



Mr. O (the one on the left) and Michael (my stepdad) talking



My beautiful niece Savannah!!!!!



My nephew Timmy, with Reddi Wip on his face! He's so adorable!!



You can not go wrong with this stuff!!



My coffee and Pumpkin Pie!! Thanks Mrs.O for the gigantic amount of Reddi Wip!!



I got my brother The Nanny season 1 for his birthday! He loves this show!!!!



I hope you enjoyed everything!!! In two weeks it's my moms birthday! So another party coming our way!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment