Friday, October 15, 2010

Update! Bakerella CAKE POPS...in near Future!

Well, I decided to write a little update as to what to expect for this coming weekend project. I decided to make CAKE POPS this weekend!! Since I bought the Bakerella book last weekend. She inspired me to make them! And I cannot wait to get started on them tonight! As for the ones I make, that will be a surprise! Any guesses??????????

The other reason why I decided to make them is John is coming home this weekend and we are going to a haunted house Saturday night with some friends.... so I decided why not make Bakerella Cake Pops to enjoy on the way up!!!


Furthermore, I am considering entering my Le Cordon Bleu Halloween Cake contest that is coming up in two weeks, and since I have to be there for it anyways! The prize is Cake Boss tickets!! I actually already bought some for my mom and I, but if I would win I will be giving them away to some Le Cordon Bleu students. If I do it I will show some pictures of my Halloween Cake!!

There is also another contest that I want to participate in. It's a chocolate cupcake recipe the deadline is in January!! That is one that I really want to participate in, since I am a huge fan of cupcakes!!

Look for my new blog update on Sunday!!!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment