Sunday, October 10, 2010

Homemade Cheesecake with Recipe!!!

So this weeks project I decided to make my moms great Cheesecake! Out of all the Cheesecakes out there, hers is by far my favorite!!! This cheesecake is plain cheesecake, and this means you can spice it up anyway you want to. I've always liked just regular plain cheesecake. I still have not yet come across a chocolate cheesecake that I've liked, but until then this is my favorite one!!!!



My Cheesecake!!!




This is what my cheesecake looked like coming out of the oven before I put it in the fridge to cool down!!!



THIS is what is so great about just plain cheesecake, you can add whatever topping your heart desires!!! Obviously, mine is Strawberries!!!



Another angle!!!



The first bite!!!!


This is my bowl of goodies! I added grated orange peel to it!! That's my secret ingredient!!



It's whipped into shape and ready to go bake!!!!

Here is my Cheesecake recipe!!

1-1/2 cups of Honey Maid Graham Cracker Crumbs
3 TBSP. Sugar
1/3 cup of Butter of margarine, melted
4 pkg. (8 oz.each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup Sugar
1 TSP. Vanilla
4 Eggs

Preparation
Mix, crumbs, # Tbsp. sugar and butter, press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch round pan.

Beat cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar, and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition is blended. Pour over crust.

Bake at 325 degrees for 55 minutes or until center is almost set. Loosen cake from round pan. Then let it cool a bit before removing pan off cheesecake. Then refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Store the leftover cheesecake in the fridge.

** My suggestion...add a fruit filling on top before serving!!!***


Also, I finally got my Cake Pops book by Bakerella after searching for weeks!!! It's so adorable, there are so many great ideas for all year cake pops!!! There will be cake pops in my house soon!! I can't wait!!!




Here it is!!!



As for weekends project stay posted to find out!!!


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment