Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Apple Cider Floats!!

If you are anything like me fall is your favorite time of year. The leaves are changing...Halloween...kids and their costumes...Pumpkin Pie...and Apple Cider!! I won't be home for October this year which saddens me because I love handing out candy to the kids on Halloween, and where I live their are tons of trees so I get to see the leaves change different colors!

So on one of my many outings to the Local Grocery Stores at Pinehurst...I bought a Rachael Ray Magazine! If you want to know another thing about is, that is I absolutely love Rachael Ray...I want to go to one of her shows sometime in New York! Perfect date if I may say so myself! I came across this awesome recipe for Apple Cider Floats! And since I love RootBeer Floats I had to give the Apple Cider Floats a whirl!!!


To get started All You Need is:


Yup that's right!!!Apple Cider...Canned Whipped Cream...Ground Cinnamon...Vanilla Ice Cream...and of course a glass cup....and if you're making this for kids plastic cups are the best choice!!!



First add your Vanilla Ice Cream!! Add as much as you want! I added two scoops!!!



Add your Apple Cider!!! The Vanilla Ice Cream will float up to the top!!!



See how the Vanilla Ice Cream floats up to the top and the Cider sinks down the the bottom of the glass up!

Then add....




Add your Whipped Cream...and then sprinkle some Cinnamon to spice things up a bit!!!



The finished Product!!!



Enjoy!!!


This recipe takes no longer than a few minutes to make! It is perfect for anynight..and your kids...family..and friends will absolutely love this!!!!

Stay posted for future blogs coming up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment