Friday, August 5, 2011

Update! Remember My Cake Pop Competition???

Hey everyone! I know I have not updated in a while, it have been absolutely crazy around here! I am just finishing up my last days at Le Cordon Bleu and I am leaving for North Carolina to intern at Pinehurst Golfing Resort for a few months. So I am in the process of getting all of that together! I am quite nervous but really excited...to be in a new town...meet new people and learn different baking techniques! MAYBE expand my horizons and learn how to golf??? maybe....

Here is Pinehurst's website if you want to check it out to see where I am going!

http://www.pinehurst.com/

Furthermore, do you remember my post about my Cake Pop Competition that I did back in March for the students at my school?

Just in case if you do not remember here is the link to that post on my blog
http://sweetasakiss.blogspot.com/2011/03/cake-pops-competition.html

Well I sent the photos in for Bakerella to see, and she told me that the next time she uploads more people to her "Pop Star," collection to her site that she would put out picture on there!

SO SHE DID!! I was so excited I felt like a 5 year old at Christmas! It was great!!!!

Here is the link so you can see our competition members on Bakerella's site!!!!

Bakerella's "Pop Stars" with us in it!!!!! :D

http://www.bakerella.com/pop-stars-sarah-classmates-in-pennsylvania/

Thank-You Bakerella!!!! :D

I hope you enjoyed my small blog post! I wish to have more stuff coming up soon!!!!!

Keep Posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment